Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nebraska Farmers Markets


If you are interested in eating fresh healthy food this summer, check out a farmers market near you!  There are many awesome markets throughout the state with vendors selling a variety of home grown, nutritious foods.  If you go to the link below, you can search for markets in every county in Nebraska.  It is a great resource.

http://www.ourbesttoyou.nebraska.gov/farmers_markets/farmers_markets.html

If you have questions, don't hesitate to comment or email me!  Have a fun healthy summer!

4 comments:

  1. I hope I will get to see you at the farmers market in Syracuse this summer. I am going to be selling some stuff there with a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to make it to the Syracuse Farmers Market but it will depend on my schedule. When does it start? Where is it located?

      Delete
  2. It stars on June 2 and is every saturday until some day in August. I believe it will be located accross the street from godfathers this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mr.recker i love what you choose for sports.Most of all i love the hockey games.

    ReplyDelete