Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome to the website!

I am absolutely thrilled to be able to give you a closer look at the Syracuse Elementary Physical Education and Health program. Please take the time to thoroughly explore the site. It should give you excellent insight as to what is being accomplished throughout the year. I am excited about health and the students are too! Every week I am seeing a shift in attitude, thinking, and action amongst these children. They want to know what optimal health can be like. They want to experience it!My ultimate goal for this website is to inform and inspire. I want people to get excited about their health. I want people to realize there are few things more important than health. Once you have great health, the possibilities and endeavors for your life are limitless. The quote “knowledge is power” has never rang so true to me. Knowledge has helped me come to so many understandings in the world of health. There were many things I was totally unaware of or never even thought about until recent years. I am eager to share these things with you!We all have the power to choose great health. Empower yourself and your health through learning. Read, read, and read some more, but don’t forget to take the time to exercise too! Thanks for visiting and please check back again soon!



- Mr. Recker

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE THE PE AND YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Recker,I love the information about the farmers market, and I'm pretty sure my parents will like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Recker,
    I love reading about all the farmers market info. I know my mom and dad will learn from you're website and i also know i already have!

    ReplyDelete